How to get there.
The festival is located at:
Camp Hye Sierra (The Armenian Church Camp)
45000 East Kings Canyon Road, Dunlap, CA 93621
Click Here to Download Directions to the California Tantra Festival
What you need to bring
- Your tickets – either print out your ticket or bring a copy on your phone to be scanned at reception.
- Snacks – this festival is catered for 3 meals a day with organic veggetarian food with tea and coffee stations. Bring your own snacks if there is something you like to eat outside of this.
- Loose comfortable clothing – we will be dancing a lot and it’s good you have loose clothes and plenty of t-shirts if you tend to sweat a lot.
- Bedding – we do not provide bedding at the festival and you must bring your own bedding (sheets, pillows, duvet or sleeping bag) if you are staying within our dormitories (and obviously if you are camping) – this is in part to prevent transmissible illnesses from reusing bedding.
- Items of comfort – a yoga mat, cushion or pillow to sit on and a towel or sarong for massage structures.
- Please do not bring drugs or alcohol to the festival – we are creating an environment where we can dive deeply into our senses in a really delicious way – dulling them with intoxicants will not be needed and will inhibit your experience.
Tantra Festival Survival Guide
One of our facilitators Shashi Solluna created this Tantra Festival guide – although not specific for this festival it gives some good ideas of what to expect – Download Here
The opening Ceremony for the festival starts at 6pm on the 12th September with an opening meeting for everybody. Weekend ticket holders can arrive from on the Friday afternoon onwards and dinner is included that day. Early Entry can arrive on the 11th and there will be a prefestival schedule of events.
The festival finishes with a closing ceremony before lunch on Sunday the 16th and participants who are not staying on for the training afterwards must leave the festival grounds by 6pm that day.