Preparing for the festival
How to get there.
The festival is located at:
Abrams Creek Center in West Virgina – 166 Abrams Creek Dr Elk Garden, West Virginia.
What you need to bring
- ID – When you purchase your tickets your name and accommodation choice is added to our festival list, so just bring proof of ID to check-in on arrival.
- Snacks – this festival is catered for 3 meals a day with organic veggetarian food with tea and coffee stations. Bring your own snacks if there is something you like to eat outside of this.
- Loose comfortable clothing – we will be dancing a lot and it’s good you have loose clothes and plenty of t-shirts if you tend to sweat a lot.
- Bedding – we do not provide bedding at the festival and you must bring your own bedding (sheets, pillows, duvet or sleeping bag) if you are staying within our dormitories (and obviously if you are camping) – this is in part to prevent transmissible illnesses from reusing bedding.
- Items of comfort – a yoga mat, cushion or pillow to sit on and a towel or sarong for massage structures.
- Please do not bring drugs or alcohol to the festival – we are creating an environment where we can dive deeply into our senses in a really delicious way – dulling them with intoxicants will not be needed and will inhibit your experience.
Are you ready?
You can book tickets directly here.
Need more information?
All the practical information you need for the festival.